Valid until September 06, 2015, Sunday
- Acts as a counterpart/assistant of the company’s Systems Administrator
- Acts as the company Technical and Customer Support Representative who will handle web hosting.
- Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customers loyalty.
- The position holder must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in: back-up and disaster recovery plans; Linux/Windows Server installation/management; TCP/IP Networking; DNS Planning, security implementation (VPN, Firewall, Ant-Virus), LAN/WAN setup.
- Knowledge in CPanel and WHMCS tools is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Plesk web host manager is also an advantage.
- Knowledge in database administration skills pertaining to MySQL and MSSQL server including backups/restores, monitoring, DB performance, running SQL scripts to monitor the system and modify tables .
- Can work under pressure and willing to provide 24×7 availability (on-call).
- Working knowledge of web application security, understanding of vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently
- Excellent written and verbal English communication