Valid until September 06, 2015, Sunday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops operation solutions by guiding development of program specifications; overseeing testing efforts and leading programmers.
- Accomplishes programming project requirements by coaching programmers.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients.
- Arranges programs specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
- Verifies program operation by confirming tests.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Required Technical Skills
- Experienced in Web and Software development
- Has extensive experience in PHP 5+ development
- Knowledgeable in different kinds of programming languages such as C#, Objective C, Java, Python, Ruby
- Must develop different kinds of CMS eg. WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, etc.
- With extensive experience in different framework developments like Laravel, FuelPHP, CodeIgniter
- Has extensive experience in subversion git and svn
- Familiar with Linux and MAC environment
- Extensive experience in structured query languages especially in MYSQL and MSSQL
- Knowledgeable in MVC architecture
- Knowledge in Mobile Development is a plus