Valid until September 06, 2015, Sunday
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating design concepts for digital products including mobile, web and display.
- Bring a unique point of view and be able to articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices.
- Identify, develop and document front-end design standards and requirements for all design treatments and ensure the standards are met for all projects prior to implementation.
- Communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Required Technical Skills
- Has 2 years working experience as Web Designer /Freelance
- Expert in Adobe suite , Photoshop, Illustrator
- Has expertise in Responsive Web Design, Photo Manipulation and Graphic Designs
- Has experience in CSS pre-processors, Less and Sass
- With working experience in Macintosh operating systems
- Able to generate multiple design directions within tight time constraints
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player